Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Interesting

Everyone who has tried eating healthier told me that after a while.. you don't really have to try. You just start WANTING to eat food that is good for you because it actually TASTES good and you feel good after eating it. While I don't have a perfect diet, I have noticed this. Burgers don't appeal to me anymore, greasy fries make me want to gag, and tonight, I had my first bowl of kraft macaroni and cheese this year and I felt like I was going to have a rock sitting in my stomach for 8 years. I think it's interesting slash cool that my body can tell me when it likes what I'm eating.

Heres to healthy eating folks.

peace :)

5 comments:

miss said...

I tell people ALL THE TIME that if they learn to listen to their bodies they'll feel twenty times better. And, although people like to assume that I didn't learn that skill until after stopping the whole gluten thing, they're wrong. I learned it years before that and it made going gluten free ten times easier.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are being healty, my-Nat.

Love you lots -- you are, like, my hero.

Dad

Poliwhirl said...

Regards
Poliwhirl
http://poliwhirlgame.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

true i do feel that

Rainwater Harvesting said...

your totally right!!!