Tuesday, April 12, 2011

So... all the sudden I need a planner...

This year, with AP classes, religious leadership responsibilities, musical development and leadership responsibilities, and now WORK, I have become somewhat of a planner. I tend to overbook myself, and forget about things that I've committed to in advance. So I decided to start looking for a planner...


...I've been using my East High planner, which works most of the time for week days, but there's not enough space on weekends, or even on week days sometimes.
I found this one on etsy, and am seriously considering buying it. I'm just a little torn because it's already halfway through the year, so I'd only get to use half of it. Thoughts? Anyone know where I could get a cute, cheap planner?



3 comments:

Becca said...

You should totally buy a planner, but don't buy a school one because then it will only go till July, but if you buy just a normal cute one then it will only be like 3 months that you won't be able to use. :)

My humble opinion.

I love planners.

Anonymous said...

MyNat:

So proud of you and all the good things you are doing.

A planner will help you keep things straight! I still use one every day, after all these years.

I love you lots,

Dad

miss said...

I love Moleskines, obviously. But this is kind of cool:
http://www.amazon.com/Moleskine-Month-Color-Daily-Planner/dp/8862937512/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1303186572&sr=8-3

And this more traditional one:
http://www.amazon.com/Moleskine-Month-Weekly-Planner-Horizontal/dp/886293694X/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1303186572&sr=8-4

Love you!