Monday, May 30, 2011

The end is near

Today I found a big, huge, full-paper-sized envelope addressed to me. I wondered what the heck was inside, and when I looked closer, I spotted the words "health insurance" somewhere on the side. What?? I am NOT getting mail about health insurance. Backtrack a few days-- dad hands me an envelope with my name on it. I look for clues on it to see what's inside. Before I can tell what the mystery package is, dad already starts telling me why I should get a credit card (for credit history) but that if I do fill out the application, I have to make my payments on time (ya know.. the normal parent-to-18-year-old credit card talk) Excuse me? Credit cards? Health insurance? Taxes? (I've been dealing with those at work) I'm not even out of high school. I'm too young for this.

Which reminds me... 10 days until I'm officially a high school graduate. The end is NEAR. But then again... I guess the end is really just the beginning

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool how ends and beginnings go together, and sometimes even sort of depend on each other.

Can't wait to see how you do with this new beginning -- I know you will be fabulous!

Love you lots and lots,

Dad

Krisy said...

Yes, this is really the beginning and I can't wait to see where your beginning goes! You are such an amazing woman, yes woman:) I am so proud of all your accomplishments. Love you Nat.