Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sleep Help

Hi friends. It's not super late right now, but as I write this post, I've laid in bed for about an hour and a half or so, just trying to fall asleep. I find myself doing this quite often. Sometimes I fall asleep, but I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Then I'm so tired during the day that sometimes I just crash unintentionally and don't wake up until someone wakes me up. Now, I don't want you to think I'm using my blog as a complaining place, or a venting space! This is not meant to be a post causing y'all to feel bad for me, I'm simply wondering if anyone has any tricks to help them fall asleep. I've tried a few, but they don't work. Anyone have any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard exercise a couple of hours prior to going to bed.

Also, following the same routine every night on the way to bed.

Love you lots,

Dad