Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Twas the night before Christmas...

Oh man, tonight will be such a blast! I've got the Christmas Eve party here with my family and I Missy, Mike, Dave, Kristin and Patten will be there along with my parents and all of my dad's extended family! Talk about HUGE HEADACHE! ...And LOADS OF FUN! Hahahaha, I'm quite excited to say the lease.

Hmmm...I don't usually do many updates on this thing, but I guess I might as well ehh?

-I got sick starting about...last Wednesday. My glands were so swollen I honestly didn't know if they were my glands or not. They were bigger than they'd EVER been before! I had little white cuts all over the back of my throat that made me want to throw up when I saw them, and for part of the time I was so tired I couldn't even stand. ..I'm sure you all REALLY wanted to know that, but I'm better now! SO WHOOO!

-I finally took my Christmas presents around last night. I gave the usual..lotions and creams. With the occasional "grow your own aquarium" and toy elephant. Haha that was a lot of fun...OH! And I gave Tori a 10 pack of juice boxes because she always gives me her juice at lunch! Hahaha, I don't know if you guys could tell, but I'm not exactly in to the whole "nice present" thing. I don't know why..I'm just too lazy or something. so I just go with the 2 dollar toys at Albertsons ;) (P.S. I haven't given out all my presents yet, so if you read this and haven't gotten one yet, do not dismay!)

-When I took my presents around I sat and talked to some of my friends which was fun because I've been cooped up in my room for the last little while. I talked to Tori and she was very happy about her juice, haha. My favorite quote from last night was definitely when Thomas introduced me to his dad--

Thomas: Dad, this is Natalie, she's Dave Johnson's little sister...Dave was good friends with Ben in highschool. Do you remember him?

Thomas's dad (Sad, I didn't even catch his name): Oh yeah, I remember Dave!

Thomas: She had a crush on Ben!!....when she was like 6!

TD: Oh, well good thing you got over that, haha.

Thomas: Yeah, she had a little trouble when she found out he was getting married.

Natalie: Yeah, it took me a little while to get over myself, but I eventually was okay!

TD: Well, it's nice to meet you, Natalie!

*Thomas's dad begins walking away...*

Thomas: OH! And she's a BYU fan!

TD: ....Oh....Well...don't keep her here too long, son.

Hahahahahahaha this is pretty much how his conversation with my parents went when they met when he came over to wish me happy birthday. Except, instead of ME bringing up that he's a Utah fan HE did and my parents thought he was a "great guy."

-It's sunny outside...which kind of worries me because it's Christmas Eve and it looks like there's not chance of recieving any more snow than we've already got! :'(

-Tyler, Becca, Dave, Kristin, Patten, Missy, and Mike will be here next week for our Christmas celebration. All those people will be away for the actual Christmas day celebration, so we're having our own Christmas next week when all of them can be present. My mom, dad, and I are opening our "Santa" presents tomorrow morning and then waiting to open the rest when everyone else can be there with us. I'm excited for our traditional game of Running Charades...as long as dad doesn't pick like...Laurence Welk and Great Expectations again. I'm going to have to sing Taylor the Latte Boy for Becca so she knows what it is this time around ;) AND....I'm gonna have to have a friend come over and play with us because now that Missy has Mike (hahah M&M!!! Never saw that one before) we have uneven teams and TRUST ME!!!!! Mike really does make a difference! When he was on Missy's team they always won! And when he was on my team WE always won! So....I'm gonna have to make the teams even this time.

Hmm...I think that's about all the updates I have for now...

Merry Christmas everyone! I guess I'll make this blog post all the more cheesy and end it with one of my very favorite Christmas songs.

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree

Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams!

Merry Christmas all! And Peace out Chubs!!

No comments: