Monday, December 29, 2008

Ode to Christmas time

My siblings were all at their spouses and boyfriend's house over Christmas day, so we had our own little celebration today and yesterday when they came home. Christmas time makes me happy. That's all there is to it, but there are a few things that make Christmas...CHRISTMAS!

1) It's not about the day you have Christmas on. Yes, it's an official holiday on December 25, but is it any fun if you have no one to share it with? When my family walked in yesterday I started crying I was so happy they were there! I know-- embarrassing!! Haha, it was actually kind of funny because my brother and sister in law were hugging so many people that I ended up crying in my sister's boyfriend's arms. Bahaha

2) Without the ones you love there, Christmas isn't half as good.

3) Cowboy boots and turquoise rings make the world spin around.

This is obviously the ring I was talking about earlier. Yeah...my dad has good taste ehh?


And these are my cowboy boots! YYYEEAHH! If I had it my way I'd live on a ranch in Montana with my horses and cows. ..If only dreams were a reality ;)

Merry Christmas all!!

Peace out chubs!

2 comments:

katelin said...

your cows named spot?? :)

Anonymous said...

My Nat:

So fun to be with family at Christmas -- twice this year!

I loved Luke's testimony, the second time even more.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Love you lots, Dad