Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sadies in a nut shell

Tori helping me make my shirt after we took our three hour power nap at like one. This was the party at 4 A.M.!!

Daniel and I pullin' some West Side Story snaps!

Oh how I wish we could have stolen these and taken them to the actual dance!!The incredashirts.. nuff saidHe saw his ball was going in the opposite direction he wanted it to and did that with his legs...I just thought it was funny
They were going for the same pin and just LOOK AT THAT FORM! haha...I still like the way I bowl better though ;)
We were having a party bouncing on the crown burger booth bench things. Surprisingly...I didn't start it. He did. Aren't we perfect for eachother?
Need I say more??In honor of uncle Dave I can now officially say I've had Crown Burger and love it!We were squished into the car and I was sitting on a seat belt. We decided this was going to be a smiling picture. When we went over a speed bump....this is what it turned into...posessed and..well I don't know what I look like....When we did our road rally we ran down the sugarhouse sledding hill. I fell down it like seven times when I was trying to run up it. It kind of hurt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

veeeery cute natalie:) haha. HEY! So guess WHAT?! bdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbbddbdbdbbd (that was a drum roll) I have a bloooog AND i wrote my very first post:) Since im a faithful reader of yours, will you check mine out? haha, it would be nice to know that at least one person sees it, and that i am not writing for random cyberspace. what say YOU?!

Anonymous said...

Nat--

I love the pictures, it looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm just sad that the copy of that application isn't downloading...

ty

Missy Johnson said...

Natalie! Looks like you had a ton of fun! Are you still coming on Friday night?

Becca said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE.

i'm using a lot of CAPS today. but seriously. you are so cute.

vern said...

omflippin holy poo on rye toast! hahaha yo uare hilariosu nat ahhaha funny funny :)