Saturday, March 28, 2009

Breathing is good...

This week has been the longest week with the most going on of my entire life!

1) I've had Take 5 ever day and it's been crazy hard! I've been trying to do my best but it's kinda hard when you have both the writer and the director present in the room and they want you to do different things for the same character..very hard.

2) It's the end of the quarter. I'm sorry...but whoever planned Take 5 and the end of the quarter in the same week is a really stupid person. I stayed up til 6 A.M. doing homework and studying for finals because I was at practice and even though I was doing homework when I wasn't on stage I still had to stay up all night. My mom walked in to wake my up and my light and heater were still on and my books were still open and my pencil still in hand. Then the next night I was up til 3. Yeah...bad idea.

3)Federation for violin! Whoo! It's over!...I played a ccrazy hard piece.

That's all I have to say about that.

Here are some highlights of Take 5..

































2 comments:

Audrey said...

So pretty much those are ALL my photos!!! ha ha

Anonymous said...

Nat-nat:

Great job with lots of pressure!

Love so much the effort and result!

Dad

P.S. You did a fabulous job in your play!