Saturday, April 4, 2009

Nursing??

There once was a girl named natalie.
She worked out a lot because she felt a little fatalie.
She wanted to be a teacher or a lawyer or musician
but then realized she could be a real good physician
Well...physician's assistant that is
but she didn't know if this could make it all through that biz
With a lil too much of this...



And a lil bit more of that...



She realized nursing dreams were goin' SPLAT!!
But then she thought and thought and though
"I can do hard things like this, can I not??"
So she's putting in hours of Chemistry now
Only to greet it this summer with a pow
and then next year AP will stand at the door
to get her a-goin' for year number four.
In college we'll meet for a teaching degree--
that is after CNA classes from CTE
Oh how I love you, you Chemistry thrill


...I just hope I can find that same thrill in math...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Nat:

Doctor Theodor Giesel Seuss
Loves your poetic juice!

So, keep up the good work,
Don't be a math jerk!

And don't write poetry like you Dad!

Becca said...

you are seriously so adorable

Missy Johnson said...

He he he he he :)