Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sadies






So, being the 17 year old that I am, I thought I would update all you fam-bul-ey members (and some others) on my WONDERFUL sadies experience this weekend. So, for a little background, I went with Christian Bennett. (no there is nothing more than friendship going on there :P) We were a group of six couples, which is pretty small, but fun none the less.

So here we go kids.. fasten your seat belts!

First we had a little bit o' this...


To get us ready for some of this..


Which got us all informed on how to do this...


Which is how we got these...


Once all those were done, we got into a little bit of this...


Which eventually led to this...


And finally ended with an entire pie like this...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NatNat:

Looks like it was a pretty good thing you didn't have the fruit-pizza making activity until after the dance!

But, of course, looks like fun!

Love you lots,

Dad

Audrey said...

looks like too much fun : ) xoxo

Missy Johnson said...

Um...gross. You are so dirty.
Just kidding!
Looks like fun!
I love and MISS you!