Thursday, November 13, 2008

Oh That I were an Angel

Ahh. If you've never heard the song..I highly recommend hearing it. The words are beautiful. I have a question. Have any of you wondered what the world would do if you died tomorrow? I sat wondering this today as a friend and I talked about Madeline Hales and how sudden her departure from this Earth was. As I sat and thought I didn't know what to think. I knew people would be sad (at least I hope..) But seriously, would anyone hold services more than a funeral for me like they did Madeline? Would anyone care after the first few weeks or maybe months after my death? Hmm...it's just an interesting thing to think about.

Oh my goodness. I have to take a minute to tell everyone how much I appreciate Audrey. I have so many wonderful friends, but Audrey is such a wonderful example to me! I never hear one word of gossip or bad talking come out of her mouth! I love her with everything I have! If anyone ever needs a friend I know she's right there waiting to help anyone who needs her. Audrey is the only girl I've kissed (on the cheek of course.. :D) and this week in the dressing room for the play we shared a new loving for eachother which was me sitting on her lap pantless!! :D Hahaha, that sounds a lot worse and a lot different than what it was. Ha, I was waiting for my dress to have the fringe added to it for the play and I got tired of sitting so I sat on her lap in my nylons and underwear :) Anyway, Audrey just makes me happy and I love her little sister like she was my own and her dad is a WONDERFUL taxi driver!

So, going back to my first paragraph! I LOVE music. I tried out for the basketball team yesterday (didn't make it) and I'm kind of glad I didn't. It would've been SO much fun! Especially because I would've gotten to spend so much time with Tori, and I really do love basketball. BUT...I realized my place is on stage. In the words of Mrs. Meers from Thoroughly Modern Millie "I could play any role if you give me the right wig!!" Okay...So that's a bit of a stretch. But I really do love acting and I love singing even more. I love the thrill of being someone else and completely loosing myself in character. I love music in it's self. I've written HUNDREDS of songs since I was little, but I have three that I absolutely love and really remember. Closed for Construction, Sunny Skies, and Meaningless words. They all have meaning and tell a story. They're all closer to my heart than...most things are. They're my way of venting my feelings. When I played Meaningless words for my friends a l ot of them said "Wow.....That's really good..but kinda depressing." Haha, it's true. I've had older posts about emotion and I've found a good way to control emotion is by writing and playing. I think I'm playing either Sunny Skies or Closed for Construction for the Sophomore assembly. I'm excited.

GGGGGGGGGAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys!! I SERIOUSLY can't take school! Not because it's too hard..but because I have Mr. McNaughton! Okay, I know I've written about learning vs. marks and grades..but this man is RIDICULOUS! I've written drafts of articles to put in the newspaper about learning vs. Marks and grades but I'm still deciding which to send in. Teachers should be more respected and more...ranked in their status. Without teachers no one would be able to be the lawyers, doctors, or anything else like that. We owe everything to teachers, and they deserve more respect. Likewise...teachers should teach because they WANT to and should care about helping their students.

Well...I guess that's about it for today. Peace out chubs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. I wanna sing sunny skies and closed for construction RIGHT NOW!!!

vern said...

hey nat you stil need to burn me a CD of your songs :) and i love the pictuer of yo uand aud, i totally agree that aud is a wonderfull person! i call her my little sunshine becasue she is soo perky and bright haha and nat yo uneed to give me time too camment and read your post soo calm down hahha jk

Natalie said...

?

vern said...

you need to burn me a cd of "closed for construction" and the rest of your "album" capish? :)