Saturday, February 28, 2009

W.W.J.D?

So...last night we had a sleepover for young women. At about 11:35 we got a text from my friend Sarah's mom that said "Aubrey and Michelle just cruised by...I think to check out their handy work." We all look at eachother and realize we've been toilet papered by our YW leaders. Naturally, we had to get them back, so we loaded up two cars full of girls and toiletpapered our leaders houses and chalked them as well! My favorite thing of the night...

written in chalk on the driveway...

"You could hate us for this...but what would Jesus do??"

Haha, Peace out chubs!! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natty:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't think Jesus would go toilet-papering.

Love you,

Dad

Becca said...

hahahahahahaha - I love this because I know your family is sort of anti toilet papering, but my mom was the sort of YW leader who took me to do this sort of thing. my mom knows all the techniques of TPing... It's awesome :)

long live TP. just don't get into egging and stuff- that is mean, nasty stuff.